Checks can be made payable to The Metanoia Project and mailed to P.O. Box 93453, Cleveland, Ohio 44101.
Cash, checks, supplies, clothing and other goods can dropped off during our regular hours at the Metanoia office with Megan Crow or Carl Cook. Our office is on the 2nd floor of the Saint Malachi school building. The address is: 2459 Washington Ave, Cleveland OH 44113.
Your donations do make a difference!
- An all day bus ticket to get someone to medical care or a job: $5.00
- Laundry detergent to ensure that each guest has a clean warm blanket $5.00
- Coffee and other beverages for our guests: $20.00
- Shelter one homeless person for one night: $50.00
- Purchase a sleeping mat: $60.00
- Rent for one night: $100.00
- Sponsor one emergency night: $500.00
You are more than welcome to come and help us by volunteering.
If you or your organization are interested in volunteering please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUPPLY WISH LIST
It costs approximately $1000.00 a night to open our doors when you just consider staff and rent costs, therefore money is our greatest need. However we gratefully accept clothing and supply donations.
- Bus Tickets!!!
- Professional clothing for our S.U.I.T.S. program
- 55 gallon garbage bags,
- spray cleaner,
- paper towels,
- toilet paper,
- decaf and regular coffee,
- dry creamer,
- kitchen rags,
- dish soap,
- laundry detergent.
- Sleeping bags,
- small bottled: shampoo, soap, foot powder, deodorant, miniature bars of soap,
- hand/foot warmers,
- women’s monthly pads,
- wash cloths,
- tote bags/backpacks.
Most Desired Clothing items:
- New underwear (M & W SM-6x)
- Bra’s (all sizes)
- socks (white preferred),
- Thermals (tops & bottoms SM-6x),
- winter hats,
- warm gloves,
- long sleeved shirts/sweaters,
- blue jeans,
- sweat pants and shirts,
- coats & hoodies,
- boots and shoes (all sizes).
*All clothing must be laundered, but all underwear must be new.
And our list of needs goes on and on….inquiries can be emailed to email@example.com